The FH series was released in the fall of 1993 and became Volvo's primary truck.
The following year, it was awarded the prestigious "Truck of the Year"
title. It's huge 12-liter inter cooled turbo diesel engine is known as the "Euro
2", and is the result of state-of-the-art engineering technology.
Yellow / Red
color available **
About the Model
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the
VOLVO FH12 Globetrotter 420
- Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced and
front grill features mesh material for realistic look.
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately
from fenders, just like on the full-size truck. Fender interiors and exteriors
are fully depicted for the ultimate in accuracy and realism.
- Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum
channel and resin cross member.
- Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiya's
currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
- Includes assembly type 3-speed transmission.
Use of separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting during
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal
leaf springs and coil spring dampers. Durable die-cast metal front axle is
float mounted on leaf spring and damper. Resin rear axle features differential
- Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted
motor to rear wheels. Pin type propeller shaft joint reduces friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Separately requires battery, charger.
Light and Sound Effects:
|*24 types of sound
|*Lifelike engine sounds
and body vibrations
|*ESC enables low-speed
Alarm ,Alarm2,Engine starter, Idling , Air dryer, Revving, Running without
semi-trailer, Running with semi-trailer, Coupler attachment, Coupler
detachment, Down-shifting, Up-shifting, Air discharging 1, Air discharging
2, Exhaust brake, Brake, Short honk, Continuous hank, Turn signal 1,Turn
signal 2,Hazard lamp, Back alarm, Parking brake, Engine stop
Head light, Fog lamp, Ruff lamp, Taillight, Turn signals, Hazard lamp
- Engine stop/start switching
- Light ON/OFF switching
- Horn/ Support leg switching
- Running. Revving switching
- Turn signal/Hazard lamp switching
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery