Tamiya presents incredible sound and action options for
any 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck with the all R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function
Control Unit. This system, when mounted on the truck is located inside the
cabin with speaker to the front and the MFC-01 unit to the rear. The control
unit is mounted inside the left tool box for easy access.
A 4-channel R/C system activates all functions:
- By using your transmitter sticks and the trims you can
control the truck movements (forward/backward running and turns), horn, motorized
support legs (Item #56505) (sold separately), headlights, position lamps,
roof lamps and speed indicators. You can also activate the back lamp, tail
lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps as well as engine revving.
20 LED for 9 light functions:
- All lamps employed with the multi function unit are high
brightness type LED. They are employed to reproduce headlights, position lamps,
roof lamps, speed indicators, fog lamps, back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard
lamps, which can be turned on/off with the transmitter.
Fog lamps, Position lamps, and Back lamp
lamps, Blinkers, Hazard lamps, and Speed indicators
24 Radio-Controlled Sound Effects:
- The multi function unit offers 24 radio-controlled sounds
that have been digitally recorded from an actual tractor truck. The R/C Tractor
Truck Multi-Function Control Unit is capable of the following functions:
starter, Idling, Revving, Running with semi-trailer, Running without
semi-trailer, and Engine stop
Up-shifting, Down-shifting, Air discharging 1, Air discharging
2, Short horn, Continuous horn, and Parking brake
1, Alarm 2, Turn signal 1, Turn signal 2, Hazard, and Back alarm
attachment, Coupler detachment
- 1/14 Scale R/C Tractor trucks and Mercedes-Benz 1850L(Item:56307)
- Note:Always use 540 Type motor included in kit otherwise the electronic
speed controller in the MFC-01 Unit may malfunction.
- with some chassis,back lamp,front and rear auxiliary lights,and/or speed
indicator cannot be turned on.
- Some chassis require extra holes for installation.Use 4mm pin vise for making
Optional Parts Usable Simultaneously:
- Item: 56502 Semi-trailer Light Set
- Item: 56505 Motorized Support Legs
- Note:Tractor Truck Electrical Unit Set(Item: 56501),Tractor Truck Sound
Effect Set,and Components included in these items cannot be uesd with or substituted
for this unit.
Required R/C System:
- This kit requires the folowing items:a 4ch Transmitter(self-neutral stick
type with 4ch trims),a 4ch-receiver and 2 servos(3servos are required when
installing 56505 motorized Support Legs.). No Electrical speed controlleris
required as MFC-01 Unit covers that function.Receiver battery (6V)is not required.
- The following 4ch-R/C Unit (transmitter/receiver) is
recommended for optimum operation:Futaba Attack 4WD (T4VWD/FP-R114H)
- This kit is designated for employing FUTABA,JR or ACOM's R/C unit.Be aware
that some R/C units employing no self-neutral system may not realize optimum
operation and some sonnectors may not be compatible.
- It is recommended to use transmitter or one without trims should not be
used at all.
- PCM receiver,multi-channel receive and older SANWA receivers(with black
case are not available for this kit.
- When installing MFC-01 Unit into double axle truck,extension cables for
servos may not be required,use extension cables(separately available)to keep
reach more than 50cm.)
|Option Parts for Transmitter:
|Battery Adapter Wire: